www.RPGfrance.net Index du Forum www.RPGfrance.net
L'actualité des jeux de role PC
Retour au site

FAQFAQ    StatsStatistiques   RechercherRechercher   Liste des MembresListe des Membres   Groupes d'utilisateursGroupes d'utilisateurs   S'enregistrerS'enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Can I ask evrione a favor?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.RPGfrance.net Index du Forum -> General Discussion
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
L_Valeth
Eleve

Don't fuck with me: 36%

Karma neutre

MessagePosté le: Jeu 05 Déc 2002, 15:42    Sujet du message: Can I ask evrione a favor? Répondre en citant

Yeah many ppl know i was in love with my childhood friend, bur she changed dramatically, started avoiding and used the fact that i was in love with her to raise her ego i know i suck, but can i ask you to e-mail her telling what you think of this fact? i'm stuuuupid to ask this cause many ppl hate me, but it is worth a try a friend of mine gave the idea and it is kind of nice so i'm asking for help to make her see how is to be hated cause she never felt hate in her whole life, so say whatever you want like thanks for doing that, or you are a bitch you should D!E for using ppl like that and etc

Her mail is and her name is manuela, btw she is starting to feel full or herself cause she is an actress now so be free to say anythingm and even spam with more than one e-mail, i would be glad is under or nynaeve translated to french this too, well that was it, plz mail that bitch and tell what you think of using other ppl just for her ego, i hate that i really loved her for 9 years, the ppl that know me like liquid, wiccan, under and etc know the full story thanks for e-mailing and cya
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Liquid
Grand Maître

Don't fuck with me: 78%

Karma -

MessagePosté le: Ven 06 Déc 2002, 03:46    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

icon_twisted.gif
Auron
Baroudeur

Don't fuck with me: 42%

Karma neutre

MessagePosté le: Ven 06 Déc 2002, 09:59    Sujet du message: Répondre en citant

lez i told ya, i write somethin today... hehe icon_biggrin.gif

i have a great idea what to write icon_twisted.gif
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    www.RPGfrance.net Index du Forum -> General Discussion Toutes les heures sont au format CET (Europe)
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: